Our Little Ninjas Program is a custom-designed program that helps children ages 3-5:
- Learn Discipline
- Practice Focus and Concentration
- Gain Confidence
- Develop Social Skills
- Practice Manners and Good Behavior
- Stay Fit and Have Fun!
A Year-Round Program for Younger Children
Little Ninjas is a fun and exciting way to introduce young children to the basics of martial arts. Separate from our regular children’s program, the Little Ninjas program provides a year round extra-curricular activity that the child can depend on for stability throughout his or her ever changing year. Weekly classes help prepare the child for school, build self-confidence, and provide a place for the child to run, play, and grow – all while having fun learning the martial arts.
What do Little Ninjas learn?
Little Ninjas learn many skills, including:
- How to take appropriate directions from another adult
- How to focus and concentrate while in a small group
- How to work with a partner
- Concepts such as up/down, left/right, and over/under
- Basic karate techniques such as kicks, punches, and how to roll and fall without hurting themselves
- That exercise is fun!
About the Little Ninjas Instructor
The head instructor of our Little Ninjas Program holds a Masters Degree in Psychological Foundations of Education. She has taught children of all ages for over 35 years. Our program is custom-designed by her with age appropriate activities.